OFW Investment and Money Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Determination for Success

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
picaso

Determination for Success Vide
PostSubject: Determination for Success   Determination for Success Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:41 am

We will never achieve success when we have not tasted failure along the way. Success is brought about by our strong determination to never give up from our goals and activities in life. Learn about our failures and take the necessary steps to overcome these in order to become successful.

Like in the stock market, our trades are not perfect. Our market calls are never accurate all the time. Sometimes our decisions cost us stock losses as a result. We may feel the emotional toll telling us how stupid we are for buying a losing stock or how we are at disgust on ourselves for losing money. We should learn from our failures and modify our philosophy to accomodate such learnings.

We should not allow our failures to overcome us as we will never know how good we can ever be if we quit early on. Success is a struggle to attain yet so glorious once we feel we have done it. What encourages me to remain determined are my loved ones and my community.

What about you, what is your determination for success?
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OFW Investment and Money Forum :: Investment and Money Forum :: Stock Forum :: Stock Trading Lesson :: Stock Trading Tutorial -

Sponsor